Saturday, July 7, 2012

To Be Or Not To Be


Life is one interesting, confusing paradox.
There are so many ways you can live it, so many ways you can waste it but ultimately it comes down to this.
It's never going to be yours again.
I love my life. It is not perfect, far from it. But it is mine and that is enough for me. I love my achievements, my failures, the flaws in my personality, the quirks in my nature. I love every blessing that God has showered me with and acknowledge the curses that comes with being human. I love life enough to see the point in letting it go.
Death is unpredictable and unreliable. It may happen in a hundred years or right now. It is not something that I fully understand but then, I don't want to. Why complicate uncomplicated things? Ah! I'm wandering off again, but then I don't feel like sticking to a topic, I'm too distracted for that.
Mortality is not something that set's is quickly for the youth. They live like they'll never die and die lie they've never lived. Sigh. Annoying creatures. They go searching for happiness, something that is found on the INSIDE. Yes I'm one of those morons.



source: http://www.robi-bobi.net/pictures/sunset/sunlight-contrast.jpg
On more than one occasion I have wondered about past and future lives. Not that I believe in this stuff, but I am intrigued by it. The only life I've known is mine. So I wonder, if I had been placed in someonelse's shoes, given someonelse's resources, would I still have turned out to be me? Is it the personality or the situation that make or break a person? I don't have an answer to this  . . . probably will never have. But then something is life are just so eh?



source: http://www.palmer-photoart.com/img/KiwiContrast.jpg

Why do I like blue? And why does she like pink? Why do I like Pizza's while my brother salivates over burgers? Why am drawn to some people, repulsed by others?
Why are animals easier to be around than humans? Why do I do something even when I know its wrong? Why do I shout and then apologize and then fall back into the same rut again?
Why is the world so EXTREME? Extreme poverty or extreme richness? Extreme beauty or extreme ugliness? Extreme joy or extreme pain? Extreme good and extreme bad? What can i say?
It is just so . . . . . . . . . . .



source: http://www.virtualspeechcoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/contrast-zebra.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment